Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thursday July 7th

Well, there hasn't been too much new going on here. I haven't seen any other new sites around Beijing this past week. This weekend I will be meeting up with some guys from church to do something, it hasn't been finalized on what is planned yet. This past Monday though I talked to my hotel and have offered the front staff some English lessons in exchange for a lowered rent. The manager had to clear it with higher management but said he would get back to me. I have now become there longest hotel guest. It seems that I know everyone there and I definitly standout among the other's that stay there. My health is good and I seem to be adjusting well to the different food categories available. I'm sure my weight has changed some since coming here. Either for the good or bad I'm not sure. I'll wait and see what everyone says when I return home. Bye for now! Check back again..

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

morning--or middle of the night to you! ha WARD IS HERE FOR A FEW DAYS-WORKING FOR MIKE AND JUST SEEING THE FAMILY. APRIL HAS A GROUP COMING OVER FRIDAY NIGHT FOR "MOVIE NIGHT AND DINNER"--MIKE WAS EXCITED BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BARB-Q FOR THEM. THINK MIKE AND I MIGHT GO SEE "CINDERALLA MAN".
HOPE ALL IS WELL--KNOW APRIL IS GETTING EXCITED TO JOIN YOU.. ELLIE IS A DOLL--LOVES HER NEW "BIG GIRL BED"! TAKE CARE, LOVE MOTHER-IN-LAW

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Meg and I were checking out your pics and stuff. Very entertaining. We are late for church, but just wanted to drop a note and say HI. Take care.

Getz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home