Hello!
I wanted to get these pictures out before the weekend comes. Today is my Friday and I won't be emailing until Monday unless I have the chance. The picture on the top is of me about to ring the bell in the tower at Beihai Park last Saturday. I did talk briefly about it a few blog entries ago, if you want to catch up. The other is of the large & steep stairs that lead up to the White Tower. This tower can be seen from my office building too. That day was cloudy so there wasn't much to see once at the top.
Today at work was good. I am doing research on the types of training in the US that deals with Supply Chain Management. My supervisor wants me to give a "short" presentation to the staff here about my findings before I am through. Only two weeks before April joins me and we adventure off to the Great Wall & later Hong Kong. I am doing fine and am getting used to my surroundings. Check back again later on Sunday night for some more pics. Talk to you all soon.

2 Comments:
Daddy! That is what ellie is saying right now looking at your pictures!!! I love you!! Can't wait till you come home! love ellie
JACOB, THESE PICTURES FROM YOUR LAST WEEKEND ARE SO GOOD AND THANKS FOR TAKING TIME FOR YOUR ENTRIES! HOW'S YOUR HEAD FROM THE BUMP YOU TOOK ENTERING? KNOW YOU ARE COUNTING THE DAYS TO SEE APRIL, THEN ELLIE, AND VICE-VERSA. LOVE FROM GRANDMOTHER IN LAW
Post a Comment
<< Home