Food!!
Ok, I promised you a picture of the Peking Duck dinner I had last Saturday. I just figured out how to get it in the blog listing like this. You can't really make out all of the meal but there is sliced duck, duck soup, yellow corn w/ sunflower seeds, fresh shrimp to the right, pork & greenbean in the middle, greens on the left and that's me in the center trying to hold the knid of torilla wrap I made with my chop-sticks. Everyone seems pleased with my chop-stick skills. Atleast I'm good at something, because my Mandarin isn't. Like I said in a previous blog, the meal only cost a total of around 15$ USD. I had alot of fun that day. I will include other photos later. Take care.

1 Comments:
ALL I CAN SAY IS "YUM YUM" AND THAT EVEN SOUNDS LIKE MANDARIN!!!! GRANDMOTHER IN LAW
Post a Comment
<< Home