Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday July 15th

This will most likely be my last post until late next week, unless I can get to a computer any earlier. Today being my last day at work, I took some good pictures of the cafeteria food buffet tables and eating facilities where we eat at most of the time. You'll have to remind me about viewing all of my photo's next time we see eachother. I know everyone will be anxious to see the food selection. I can now say that I don't want to eat Chinese food for awhile after returning home. Some things I will miss though. Eating with chop-sticks has been a learning experience. I was ok at it before coming to Beijing but now I have almost mastered it. If you want a great diet idea, there you go, use some chop-sticks and you'll definitly lose weight. I know I have. I Haven't had the opportunity to weigh myself yet, but I can feel my pants sitting a little lower on my waist then before.
Next week will be a busy one. April joins me in Beijing on Monday at around 5pm (China time). Tuesday, we will visit the Forbidden City, Tian nianmen Square, Beihai Park and ofcourse the great shopping areas. We will also attend a Acrobatics show that evening. It should be a lot of fun. Wednesday, we will go to the Great Wall. I am looking forward to seeing the magnificent manmade structure. There will be many pictures taken there. Thursday morning we will fly from Beijing and arrive in Hong Kong, where there will be many more adventures to experience. We will stay three nights and leave on Sunday the 24th for the USA.
Check back next week for further blog entries...See you later.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Everyone I am on my way T minus 1:55 p.m. this afternoon! My plane takes off from San Francisco at this time. Then I will be arriving in Beijing at 5:00 p.m. their time and 2:00 a.m. ours. So, wish me luck and We will hopefully send some pics or write a note to let you know how we are doing!!! Neehow!
Love April

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob and April, Glad you have a chance to be together. And what a place to be!! April hope your flight was good your mom told us about the man on the plane that was just married and mormon!! Welcome to China and have a great time!! Love Aunt Gaye and family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home