On my way!!
Hi there! To all who are keeping close tabs on my departure to Beijing, I leave tomorrow (Tuesday June 14 th). I catch a shuttle that leaves Monterey early in the morning in order to catch my flight that is scheduled to leave at 11:30 am. From that point on I will be in the air for the next 10+ hours until I arrive in Tokyo. While in Tokyo I will switch planes and fly another 3+ hours to Beijing. I actually arrive in Beijing on Wednesday at 8:05 pm China time and around 4 am California time. The flight is long but it will give me more time to read about Beijing living. It seems that everything is in place, bag packed, ID's visible, passport and visa secured. I guess I'm really on my way. I'll update you again soon, but this time from Beijing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home