Created Blogger
Hi there everyone. I just created the Blogger page for my travel plans this summer to China. I hope all who read about my internship in Beijing, China will enjoy me sharing my positive experiences as well as my negative ones. I am anxious for the opportunity to travel abroad, but have many nervous thoughts about living there and being so far away from the ones I love for the better part of the summer. I am glad though that my wife will be joining me my last week(July17-24th). We will experience together in Beijing and Hong Kong the culture, arts, language and bargaining with vendors that will increase our world view. There will be more thoughts to come in the near future. Keep checking back.
-JD

3 Comments:
WE ARE SO ANXIOUS TO HEAR FROM YOU! WELCOME TO CHINA! HAVE A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND WRITE SOON. HEY--DO YOU MISS ME?! HA MOTHER-IN-LAW.
Hi honey I am not sure if I am doing this right but hopefully this gets to you! I love you love me
Hey Jacob!
We are looking forward to hearing about your adventures in China! This will be a great experience for you and April. We are proud of you and good luck! Take Care!
Post a Comment
<< Home